Consent of the Candidate to Personal Data Processing
In accordance with Article 9 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Protection of Personal Data”, a candidate (a subject of personal data), who submitted an application to receive assistance in enrolling in educational institutions of the Russian Federation as a foreign citizen into the System hereby gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data to the Operator, Agency for Cooperation in Education LLC Taxpayer Identification Number 7704360933, located at the address: 8 Bolshoi Chudov Lane, Moscow, 119021, building 1, including use via information systems located at the Operator’s website: Russia.Study in order for the Operator to fulfill its obligations under the Public Offer Agreement, including the provision of assistance to a foreign citizen in enrolling in educational institutions of the Russian Federation, as well as other related services.
1. The list of personal data that will be processed:
- Full name,
- Passport details or other identity document,
- Date of birth, place of birth,
- Details of the document confirming the compatriot status,
- Details of the documents confirming vocational education, professional retraining, professional development, internship,
- Details of the documents confirming special knowledge,
- Details of the documents confirming academic degree, academic status, lists of scientific works and inventions,
- Foreign language skills,
- Residence address,
- Contact phone number,
- E-mail address;
- Health information (contained in the HIV certificate and other medical certificates);
- Medical insurance.
The Operator collects the listed personal data, which are placed by the Candidate in the Operator’s information system in the form of graphic images and data filling in the relevant fields on the Operator’s website.
2. The list of actions to perform:
The Operator is allowed to manipulate the Candidate’s personal data as defined in Article 3 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated July 27, 2006 #152-FZ, namely: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data.
Processing of personal data can be carried out with the use of automation means or without them (on paper).
Only personal data that meet the processing purposes are processed. The content and amount of the personal data processed by the Operator meet the stated processing purposes; no redundancy of the processed personal data is allowed.
When processing personal data the Operator shall ensure the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency and, where appropriate, relevance in relation to the personal data processing purposes. The Operator shall take the necessary measures (ensures their provisioning) to remove or clarify the incomplete or inaccurate personal data.
3. Consent to transfer the personal data to the third parties:
The Candidate allows exchange (reception, transfer, processing) of his/her personal data between the Operator and the third parties in accordance with the signed treaties and agreements, in order to comply with the legitimate rights and interests of the Candidate, including:
- The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
- Federal State Budgetary Institution Сenter for Development of Education and International Activity (Interobrazovaniye) (in order to accomplish the state assignment by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation);
- When creating an enrollment application within the quota for education of foreign citizens and stateless persons, including fellow nationals living abroad, to implement the national nuclear training programs in the Russian Federation for the partner countries of Rosatom – State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM and organizations that are part of the State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM (Joint-Stock Company Rusatom Overseas, Joint-Stock Company Rusatom Service, Joint-Stock Company Atomstroyexport, Private Institution Rusatom International Network, Autonomous Non-Profit Organization of Further Professional Education Rosatom Technical Academy, Autonomous Non-Profit Organization Rosatom Corporate Academy, Joint-Stock Company State Specialized Design Institute);
- Educational organizations selected by the Candidate when applying for rendering services by the Operator;
- The Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (for issuance of visa invitations for the Candidate’s receipt of educational visa);
- The insurance company selected by the Candidate, which draws up a medical policy of voluntary health insurance, if the Candidate orders the relevant service for policy issuance;
- Agent who provides translation of the Candidate's documents into Russian and notarization of the translated documents if the Candidate has ordered an additional notarization service.
A prerequisite of provision and (or) assignment of personal data processing to the third parties is the duty of the parties to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data when transferred and processed.
We may use technologies like cookies to customize content and advertising and provide social networking and site traffic analysis features. We may provide information about your use of our website to our trusted advertising & analytics partners.
Our partners may combine this data with the information provided by you and the data obtained through your use of their services.
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by you transfer to your web browser. Cookies enable websites to memorize information about you, for instance, to store Secure Search settings, to display useful ads, to count page visits, to register with our services and to provide user data protection. Cookies make viewing websites much more convenient. For detailed information about cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org.
By using this website, you confirm your consent to allow cookies in compliance with this Notice. If you do not agree to allow cookies, please adjust your browser settings appropriately or refrain from using the website.
To disable cookies, please go to your PC settings and disable all types of cookies or select an option to display a warning before saving cookies.
5. The rights of the personal data subject
The personal data subject has the right to:
- require clarification of his/her personal data, blocking or destruction if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, unlawfully obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as enforce his/her rights legally provided;
- require the list of his/her personal data processed by the Operator and the source thereof;
- receive information about the timing of his/her personal data processing, including the timing of their storage;
- require notification of all persons who have been previously reported incorrect or incomplete personal data, notification of all exceptions, corrections or additions made in the personal data;
- complain the wrongful actions or omissions in his/her personal data processing to the body empowered to protect the rights of personal data subjects or to the court;
- protect his/her rights and legitimate interests, including compensation of losses and (or) compensation for moral damages in the court.
6. Timing of the personal data processing and storage:
Processing of personal data shall be terminated upon the expiry of six years after the end of rendering services by the Operator. Further, the Candidate’s personal data shall be removed from the Operator’s information system.
The consent to data processing (wholly or partially) can be cancelled by the Candidate on the basis of a written application sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. This Consent is valid from the date of the Candidate’s registration in the Operator’s system.
8. The Personal Data Processor/Operator is not responsible for inaccurate information provided by the Candidate (personal data subject).