Service Fee for Application Processing
A service fee of 9000 ₽ is charged for the reception and processing of applications for educational contracts with tuition fee payment (contractual paid education). The amount is paid via a personal account on russia.study as part of the procedure of applying for contractual education.
Applications for free education with state scholarship within the quota established by the Government of Russia are processed free of charge. No service fee for processing such applications is charged.
The service fee includes payment of the following services:
- reception and verification of the application (including the attached copies of documents);
- submission of the application for consideration by the educational establishments, provision of information on the consideration results;
- individual consultations on admission, training, life in Russia, consultations on choosing the university and educational programs;
- assistance in obtaining a student visa, consultations on visa issues, provision of information on the course of visa invitations’ registration.
The service fee is charged only once. In case of returning the application for editing and further sending for reconsideration, no service fee is charged again.
To enroll in one of a few top universities (according to the List of such institution) an additional commission fee may be charged.
The commission fee is charged for representing applicants before the University and wider consultation for admission in the universities with payment of tuition fee.
At the moment the List of such educational organizations is not defined. The commission fee is not charged until the List of Universities is defined and published here.
The commission fee is 15% of the cost of first year of study at the chosen University, but not more than 100 000 rubles.
The fee is charged once after the approval application by the university. In this case when students apply for training and choose an institution for which a commission fee is charged, the system will show a warning about it. Inclusion of one of such universities into the application means the consent of the candidate to pay the fee in case of approval of its application by the selected university.
The fee is not charged when you apply for a state scholarship within the quota established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
Services can be paid online by using the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Yandex. Money
Payment processing is carried out by Tinkoff Bank and processing center Uniteller. Operator of russia.study portal does not request and does not store any bank card details.
After confirming the payment amount, you will be redirected to the secured payment page, where you should enter the payment data. After successful payment, a receipt containing the ordering information and the effected payment data will be sent to the e-mail specified in the payment form.
Payment Security Guarantee
Payment processing is carried out by Tinkoff Bank and processing center Uniteller in compliance with all requirements of the PCI Data Security Standards.
Reliability of the service is provided by an intelligent system for monitoring fraudulent transactions and usage of 3D Secure – a modern online payment security technology.
Your card details are entered on the special secured payment page. The information is transferred using TLS encryption technology. The information is further transferred via closed banking channels with the highest level of reliability.
Tinkoff Bank, Uniteller does not transfer your card details to the operator of russia.study portal and other third parties!
If your card supports 3D Secure technology, you should pass an additional user authentication in the issuing bank (the bank that issued your card) to make the payment. For this purpose, you will be redirected to the issuing bank’s home page. Verification type depends on the bank. As a rule, it represents an additional password sent in a SMS, a variable codes map, or other methods.
You can refuse services until they are rendered, in this case, funds will be returned to your card:
- the cost of receiving and processing of application (service fee) – until the moment your application is verified by the operator of the portal and submitted to the educational institution (before application status in your personal account changed to «On universities approval");
- the cost of representing applicants before the University and wider consultation for admission in educational organizations (commission fee) – until the student visa invitation is prepared by the educational institution.
To make a return:
- Change the application into “Refused” status by pressing the “Cancel Application” button.
- Submit the application for a refund on firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to specify the russia.study registration number, reason for the refund and the transaction ID (you can find it in the letter sent over e-mail after making the payment), or the last four digits of the bank card with which the payment was made.
Usual response time is 10 days. Refund is carried out by the same bank card with which the payment was made. Transfer of funds to the card is carried out during 5-30 business days, depending on the issuing bank.