of the Candidate to Personal Data Processing
The Candidate (personal data subject), who generated an Application in the System for rendering services for assisting a foreign citizen in applying for training in educational institutions of the Russian Federation, in accordance with Art. 9 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated July 27, 2006 #152-FZ “On Personal Data Protection”, hereby consents to the processing of his/her personal data by the Operator – Agency for Cooperation in Education Limited Liability Company TIN 7704360933, located at: 8/1, Bolshoy Chudov Pereulok, Moscow 119021, Russia, including the use of information systems located on the Operator’s website: russia.study in order to obtain services for assisting a foreign citizen in applying for training in educational institutions of the Russian Federation and related services.
1. The list of personal data that will be processed:
- Full name,
- Passport details or other identity document,
- Date of birth, place of birth,
- Details of the document confirming the compatriot status,
- Details of the documents confirming vocational education, professional retraining, professional development, internship,
- Details of the documents confirming special knowledge,
- Details of the documents confirming academic degree, academic status, lists of scientific works and inventions,
- Foreign language skills,
- Residence address,
- Contact phone number.
The Operator collects the listed personal data, which are placed by the Candidate in the Operator’s information system in the form of graphic images and data filling in the relevant fields on the Operator’s website.
2. The list of actions to perform:
The Operator is allowed to manipulate the Candidate’s personal data as defined in Article 3 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated July 27, 2006 #152-FZ, namely: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data.
Processing of personal data can be carried out with the use of automation means or without them (on paper).
Only personal data that meet the processing purposes are processed. The content and amount of the personal data processed by the Operator meet the stated processing purposes; no redundancy of the processed personal data is allowed.
When processing personal data the Operator shall ensure the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency and, where appropriate, relevance in relation to the personal data processing purposes. The Operator shall take the necessary measures (ensures their provisioning) to remove or clarify the incomplete or inaccurate personal data.
3. Consent to transfer the personal data to the third parties:
The Candidate allows exchange (reception, transfer, processing) of his/her personal data between the Operator and the third parties in accordance with the signed treaties and agreements, in order to comply with the legitimate rights and interests of the Candidate, including:
- The Federal Agency on the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Living Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation (Rossotrudnichestvo);
- The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- Educational organizations selected by the Candidate when applying for rendering services by the Operator;
- The Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (for issuance of visa invitations for the Candidate’s receipt of educational visa);
- The insurance company selected by the Candidate, which draws up a medical policy of voluntary health insurance, if the Candidate orders the relevant service for policy issuance.
A prerequisite of provision and (or) assignment of personal data processing to the third parties is the duty of the parties to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data when transferred and processed.
4. The rights of the personal data subject
The personal data subject has the right to:
- require clarification of his/her personal data, blocking or destruction if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, unlawfully obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as enforce his/her rights legally provided;
- require the list of his/her personal data processed by the Operator and the source thereof;
- receive information about the timing of his/her personal data processing, including the timing of their storage;
- require notification of all persons who have been previously reported incorrect or incomplete personal data, notification of all exceptions, corrections or additions made in the personal data;
- complain the wrongful actions or omissions in his/her personal data processing to the body empowered to protect the rights of personal data subjects or to the court;
- protect his/her rights and legitimate interests, including compensation of losses and (or) compensation for moral damages in the court.
5. Timing of the personal data processing and storage:
Processing of personal data shall be terminated upon the expiry of four years after the end of rendering services by the Operator. Further, the Candidate’s personal data shall be removed from the Operator’s information system.
The consent to data processing (wholly or partially) can be cancelled by the Candidate on the basis of a written application sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. This Consent is valid from the date of the Candidate’s registration in the Operator’s system.
7. The Personal Data Processor/Operator is not responsible for inaccurate information provided by the Candidate (personal data subject).